Who likes describing themselves? To quote myself;
I don’t like to describe myself
Sadly, here we are. Now we all have to suffer through it.
I’m a rapidly approaching almost middle age guy who helps to develop a little tabletop game called Kings of War. It’s rather neat. You should check it out.
Of course, that’s just one of the many boring aspects of me! I work in data analysis & presentation. I like bullet point summaries.
- I play Kings of War. Rather a lot.
- I like painting toy soldiers.
- I enjoy Lindy Hop/Swing dancing
- My house is full of ukuleles
- It’s also home to my cat, Mr Bond, and dog, Milo. They don’t get along.
- I’ve become a fan of travelling over the last year, including two trips to overseas tournaments in Minnesota and Brno, Czech Republic.
If you want to drop me a line, it’s firstname.lastname@example.org.